file Invisa MPX MultiPolar as center but has to be high on wall and sub question

• acts's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 2
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
acts Posted 5 years 4 months ago
Hello. Looking at the SPS for l/r and the Invisa MPX MultiPolar for my center. It will be installed above a built-in which means that it will be approx 8-9 feet off the ground and 1 foot from ceiling. Is the speaker going to be sound good that high? Is it "pointable'? This is a secondary media room not our prime so it doesn't have to be perfect but I still want it good. If this won't work any other suggestions?

Also, as a side, since GE doesn't make a built in sub-woofer, can you suggest a built-in that matches well?

Thanks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 5 years 4 months ago
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
We have not tried this but my suspicion is it might work reasonably well if the MPX is not too far above the screen and maybe even positioned horizontally so one driver points somewhat downward. The MPX is not aimable or pointable. Sorry there isn't a more definite answer, and please consider carefully before cutting the hole in your wall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Invisa Series Invisa MPX MultiPolar as center but has to be high on wall and sub question