file Triton One replacement amp module dead after 3 days

• kavadog's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
kavadog Posted 4 years 9 months ago
Hi, I'm getting frustrated with my Triton One sub woofer amp module. My dealer is super helpful and working to order another replacement, but I'm getting worried this is an endemic issue.

Here's what has happened so far...

I purchased the Triton Ones a few months ago and about one month ago the blue light went out completely on the left speaker. My dealer ordered the replacement module and after it was installed the speaker worked perfectly for about 3 days. Then the blue light started blinking on and off and there was a clicking/popping sound each time it went off. Now the light won't come back on. My dealer has order another replacement.

After searching the internet and these forums it seems this is a common issue. It would be incredibly helpful if a representative from Goldenear could comment on the root cause and if there is a permanent solution available?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 4 years 9 months ago
Sorry to hear you are experiencing a challenge with one of your Triton One towers. Between us and the dealer you are working with we’ll have your system back up and running in short order. If you would reply with a number you can be reached to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I’ll give you a call to discuss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton One replacement amp module dead after 3 days