file A Triton One Paint Job

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 6 years 5 months ago
Bassman, I have waited, digested, scrutinized, thought about it and decided, I will say it:
Your speakers look AWESOME,. better than original and I think GEt should take a serious look at painting the base and cap of all the product line in the future this gold color or similar!!!!
You have raised the bar, IMHO.
I know not everyone will agree with us, but yours just look classier than the all black, to me. I am serious.
Good one. Please come and do mine!!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 6 years 5 months ago
Can someone post a direct link or post the photos here please. Thanks.
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 6 years 5 months ago
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, GDHAL, HTSME

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 6 years 5 months ago
Thanks. I used the link to get a view of a better quality photo. For that matter, I'd imagine viewing the actual speaker up close and personal would be even better. The photo(s) may not do it justice.

My opinion is of course just that, my opinion. Personally, I prefer the all black. That said, what I could envision as being rather interesting would be if the entire speaker were a different color. That would include the cloth coverings, of course. In the end, I think I'd prefer one color as opposed to two or more.

Anyway, if *you* like it, that is what counts!

Enjoy!
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 6 years 5 months ago
As for the T Refs All Black exterior. The Wife and I think the high gloss, mirror like look, is like an High End Bosendorfer Piano. A Fashion Statement that is most beautiful to look at as well as too hear. Wouldn't change a thing.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, HTSME, new24k

• elubow's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 30
elubow Posted 6 years 5 months ago
BTW, it doesn’t have to be a Bosendorfer; most piano manufacturers have shiny ebony black pianos. I’ve owned several and they’re just as black and just as shiny.

Let’s face it; everyone has different tastes. Before the Reference made it’s debut, many thought the Trions were, indeed ugly monoliths with a sock like appearance. The References replaced the sock on the sides with MDF painted shiny black. All of a sudden many of those who formerly dissed it now considered it a beautiful speaker. Isn’t that interesting? The speaker was essentially the same black monolith but now had two shiny wood sides. A brilliant marketing decision? You decide. I happen to like both versions.

I always liked the look of the Tritons sock- like appearance. I remember the first time I saw it, I thought it was stunning. The sock didn’t bother me a bit. Many, I understand like the traditional speaker- look with plenty of wood. Each to his own. I had the base and top panel of my Triton One painted white because I wanted to spice it up a bit, give it a little flair. I love the latest paint job with the Inca gold.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, HTSME

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series A Triton One Paint Job