file My Triton Two Towers rekindled my love for music

• cameron's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
cameron Posted 12 years 7 months ago
Hi Sandy,

First off it was a thrill to meet you in person at CES 2012.
I have been a big fan of your audio engineering feats since the Polk days.

I had been saving my pennies for a pair of Definitive speakers when my contact at Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto Ontario introduced me to your new company and the incredible Triton Two Towers. I have never looked back.

I have to say that these speakers have completely renewed and reinvigorated my love for music.

They have even attracted the attention of my daughter who now sits with me in the mornings as we peacefully listen to everything from Dire Straits to Luciano Pavarotti to Blues Traveller to Massive Attack. (Dire Straits 20th Anniversary SACD in 5.1 channels is our fave so far)

As soon as they were up and running I realized how 'lucky' I was to have been directed to these fine speakers. I say lucky because I think I would have been just as happy with 'other speakers' but can confidently say that I would have missed out on such a moving and thrilling experience, as I now have, with every piece of music I play.

I thank you Sandy and the team at GoldenEar.

Cam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ssientile's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 1
ssientile Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I second the comment

I have to say that these speakers have completely renewed and reinvigorated my love for music.

Been out of music listening for long time and living on an island in the middle of the ocean didn't have the opportunity to audition speakers. Relied solely on reading all the reviews I could find for the past 8 months. I don't believe I could more happier with my triton twos and 50C.

Thank you GoldenEar.

• ssientile's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 1
ssientile Posted 12 years 7 months ago
I second the comment

Been out of music listening for long time and living on an island in the middle of the ocean didn't have the opportunity to audition speakers. Relied solely on reading all the reviews I could find for the past 8 months. I don't believe I could more happier with my triton twos and 50C.

Thank you GoldenEar.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Write Your Own Review Triton Series My Triton Two Towers rekindled my love for music