file Triton 3 versus Triton 5

• henry.kautz@gmail.com's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 8
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
henry.kautz@gmail.com Posted 8 years 8 months ago
Well, if you haven't already purchased the Triton 5's, you might want to wait for the Triton 3+ just announced at CES. Sounds like it incorporates many of the improvements introduced in the Triton 1's and 5's over the older 2's and 3's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, Splash51, T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• donyue's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 12
donyue Posted 8 years 8 months ago
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by donyue. Reason: fixed spelling error info_outline
Hi Evan, I just received my Triton 3s about a week ago, the boxes that they came in say Triton 3+. I wonder if I received one of the first shipments of the upgraded Triton 3+ systems. The authorized dealer never said anything to me about newer versions being released. At any rate I am in the process of breaking in the speakers and am enjoying the beautiful sounds that these excellent speakers make.

Thanks Don
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • rjohn79395
    • Thank you received: 4322
rjohn79395 Posted 8 years 8 months ago

donyue wrote: Hi Evan, I just received my Triton 3s about a week ago, the boxes that they came in same Triton 3+. I wonder if I received one of the first shipments of the upgraded Triton 3+ systems. The authorized dealer never said anything to me about newer versions being released. At any rate I am in the process of breaking in the speakers and am enjoying the beautiful sounds that these excellent speakers make.

Thanks Don

5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2 + SuperSub XXL, HTR 7000 top fronts, HTR 8000 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 8015
Amp: AT525NC 5 channel
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, Bluesound Node 2i, Apple tv 4K streamer
48" SONY 4K OLED TV
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Write Your Own Review Triton Series Triton 3 versus Triton 5