file SUPERSAT NEXT GEN?

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 6 years 5 months ago
I hate to admit it, and am not interested at all, but I must admit that white Supersats, especially new and improved ones would be excellent for the Atmos boys who do not want to put holes in their ceilings---I know I won't (cause I couldn't if I wanted to without a jackhammer).
Yer making sense twotooneadam 12.
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HTSME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 6 years 5 months ago

twotooneadam12 wrote: Given they are an original to the line up speaker, I was wondering if there might be some trickle down tech? 2 Perhaps a rotatable tweeter with the advanced tweeter of the newer Triton speakers. 3. Perhaps a color availability of white for those that want them for Atmos or other ceiling configurations without holes, example apartment owners.

There are no changes planned for the SuperSats at this time. Much of what is being discussed in this thread is coming out as an in-wall, the Invisa Signature Point Source. The SuperSats represent, by far, the most speaker for the money in the GET line. Adding the new tech, especially to the SuperSat 3, would be cost prohibitive. We have also pondered white SuperSat 3s forever, can't seem to get there although everyone agrees it would be a nice addition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twotooneadam12, WayneWilmeth, HTSME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperSat Series SuperSats SUPERSAT NEXT GEN?