file (Updated) Triton Ones.R towers and Supersub X's (Price Drop Shipping available)

• kufan4life's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
kufan4life Posted 2 years 9 months ago
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by kufan4life. Reason: Items added info_outline
Hello everyone, I am a brand new member and just trying this for the first time. I am now putting my pair of Triton Ones.R for sale. These were purchased in May of 2020 and have been used as mains in my HT. Condition is excellent as they have been used but not abused in a smoke, kid, and pet free environment. My price was $5299 for the pair, but now I've dropped the price to $5000. Unfortunately, I do not have original boxes, however they can be boxed up and shipped via UPS. Local pickup or I would consider to drive some distance to help in making this transaction complete. Preferably cash or I am listing PayPal as another option. These speakers are absolulely amazing in a HT application, as well as two channel listening. JUST ADDED!! I also have a pair of GoldenEar Supersub X subwoofers for sale. They retail for $1500 EACH, but I'm only asking $900 for one or $1750 for the pair of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sedlacek65's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
sedlacek65 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
Where do you live?

Salina Kansas

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 2 years 9 months ago
Kufan4life > me too! Did you buy the One.R from Advance Audio? If you have a problem selling them, Advance Audio can order boxes for you.

May I ask? What is your Next Purchase?
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!

Wow really? Small world I guess. Yes that is where I ordered them from and thanks for the heads up on the boxes. And I'm currently wrapping up on a deal to pick up a pair of Tref's by the end of the week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 2 years 9 months ago

Wow really? Small world I guess. Yes that is where I ordered them from and thanks for the heads up on the boxes. And I'm currently wrapping up on a deal to pick up a pair of Tref's by the end of the week.

@kufan4life...

Good choice to go with the T-Refs...Curiosity here, nothing more.... Assuming you're getting the T-Refs from the same dealer that you got the one r's, the dealer should be accepting a trade-in value for your 1R s.... Granted, you may be able to get more $ by selling privately , however , given your asking price, it would seem reasonable that they can/should accommodate a trade in .. . have you considered that?
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Marketplace For Sale/Trade (Updated) Triton Ones.R towers and Supersub X's (Price Drop Shipping available)