file Triton 2's for Sale - Philadelphia Area

• Stake1966's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Stake1966 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
Hello. I am interested in these speakers. In the jersey area. Pick up not an issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cooter's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
cooter Posted 7 years 3 months ago

Stake1966 wrote: Hello. I am interested in these speakers. In the jersey area. Pick up not an issue.

Pick up not an issue... Getting this guy to respond to his messages, BIG issue ;-) I moved on.

I just bought a brand new, full warranty pair of Triton Twos in State College for $1,700 two weeks ago.

Bear in mind Triton Ones are selling on the forum right now for $3,000-$3,300, well worth the extra $$$ imho
(If I'd noticed that 2 weeks ago, I'd have waited for some Ones to come up in our area for a similar price)

Good luck! I hope to get my Twos out of the boxes and hooked up in my system in the next week or two.
Creek Destiny Integrated, Sansui TU-919 Tuner, Marantz SA8001 SACD Player, stacked-platter layered-plinth Bogen B62 TT w/OL1 tonearm & Zu Audio DL-103 Mk.II cart, Bob's Devices CineMag 1131 SUT, Creek OBH-15 Mk2 phono pre-amp, MIT CVT Terminator 1&2 cables/ICs, Triton Ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Marketplace For Sale/Trade Triton 2's for Sale - Philadelphia Area