file SuperSat 3C Anchor

• MarcoMartignetti's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 19
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
MarcoMartignetti Posted 7 years 10 months ago
Hey Guys,

After many months of research and auditioning, I finally pulled the trigger and got myself some GE speakers for my HT and music listening and a MAJOR upgrade...We live once and I thought it was time to treat myself to something special :)

I have the Triton 3 + as my two main fronts, a SuperSat 3C and 2 SuperSats for my back speakers powered by an Onkyo TX-NR757 that I upgraded from an older Onkyo that is still working in my upstairs living room. This new HT system is in my man cave that measures 20 feet by 20 feet with a 9 foot tall insulated ceiling. What do you think about that layout guys? Be honest please...

I have a question: The back speakers have stands, but the center cannot go into the wall, for various reasons. The problem is, when I opened the box for the SuperSat 3C, there was no angling foot/anchor and I really need it to by on my TV console. Any suggestions please? What else can be used to position it in a way that it doesn't fall down, etc.? I cannot find the anchor anywhere and my dealer tells me they do not carry one, even though the manual and box state it should come with one.

I live in Montreal, Canada.

Thanks!
Speakers: 2 Triton 3 +, SuperSat 3C, 2 SuperSat 3 (with the stands).
A/V Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR757.
Amp: NAD C326BEE.
Sources: PS4, XBONE.
Media Sources: HP EliteDesk 800 G1: Intel I5 (4Th Gen, 4600 HD), 8G RAM, Win7 64-Bit, 250 SSD HD.
TV: Samsung UN50KU6290 50-inch, 4K, UHD, LED.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 7 years 10 months ago
Hi,

The SuperSat 3C comes new with a table/shelf stand. It is packed in the end cap. If yours is missing, go back to your dealer, you paid for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe, MarcoMartignetti

I see now, I had totally missed that when I was opening the boxes, sorry...Feel pretty dumb now lol Thank you, I really appreciate it :)
Media Sources: HP EliteDesk 800 G1: Intel I5 (4Th Gen, 4600 HD), 8G RAM, Win7 64-Bit, 250 SSD HD.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 7 years 10 months ago
Our pleasure, enjoy your new system. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any set up questions, or if you just want to tell us what you think of it after all set up and dialed in.

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
T Cobe Posted 7 years 10 months ago
Marco,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new man cave setup! A 20 by 20 room with 9' ceilings sounds like a great space. Your fortunate to have that large a cave! :laugh:

Sounds like a good setup. Are you using a subwoofer or just the T3s built in subs? Most importantly, are you happy with the setup? As Moderator Dude has said, feel free to share you experience and ask questions. This is a safe place to share and ask for help. We tend to discourage trolls from hanging around. Pictures are always appreciated as well.

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarcoMartignetti

Hey T Cobe,

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it...I know a bit about HT and a little hardware, but nowhere near the kind of knowledge you guys have after reading some posts on this page. I also follow AVS forum, but I tend to see a lot of trolling and competition amongst users, something I shy away from because that's not me, but I digress. You guys all seem to be very nice and helpful.

We are still in the process of renovations and the basement is almost done within the next 2-3 weeks and I will send pictures when I'm fully done.

So far, I think the setup will be good. No sub for now. I think the T3 + (both fronts and 3 other speakers) should fill the room enough, but it's something I need to experience firsthand and then act, after the fact, if possible.

I will keep you guys posted for sure and thanks for the advice.

Ciao!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series TritonCinema SuperSat 3C Anchor