file SuperSat 3C Anchor

• The Jay's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 33
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
The Jay Posted 7 years 3 months ago
Hi how are you digging the sat 3c as centre channel?

If it works for you that's awesome that's what it's all about. I have a supersat 3 5.1 upstairs and was going to upgrad the centre until I started building the downstairs. I just found it a bit thin for the room and my preferred volume. Clear and nice, but not prepared for the volumes of the jay. So do you find it anchors the triton 3s enough?

Welcome!
Upstairs: SuperCinema 3 (SVS SB-2000 though), Denon AVR E-400
Downstairs: Triton 2+, SCXXL, MPX's on the sides, HTR's up top, rears ?? Marantz SR7010, PB-2000
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MarcoMartignetti's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 19
MarcoMartignetti Posted 7 years 3 months ago
Hello The Jay,

So far, the system is awesome, I can't complain. I have LFE outs on eat Triton 3 + to my AVR and after listening to some of the members and their advice, I find this option really opened up the speakers to some bass, what I really want during movies.

As for the center, the SS 3 C is enough for me for now. The sound is really clear and I don't think it's thin at all. I only use it during movies or playing PS4 or XBONE...Music is done in 2.0 only, so I can't comment on its musical capabilities.

If you were to upgrade, I would take a look at Super Centre X or XL. That combined with the Tritons (2 + or 3 +) would really opens things up.

Again, other members/moderator would know more, that's just my opinion.

Happy listening bro! :)
Speakers: 2 Triton 3 +, SuperSat 3C, 2 SuperSat 3 (with the stands).
A/V Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR757.
Amp: NAD C326BEE.
Sources: PS4, XBONE.
Media Sources: HP EliteDesk 800 G1: Intel I5 (4Th Gen, 4600 HD), 8G RAM, Win7 64-Bit, 250 SSD HD.
TV: Samsung UN50KU6290 50-inch, 4K, UHD, LED.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 7 years 3 months ago
Crossed over at the right frequency and paired to stereo powered subs in the L/R speakers, the SuperSat 3C is capable of amazing stuff. Some people think it represents the highest value in the GET line (you get all the technology of midbass through highs that you get in a Triton Two tower in the lowest priced item in our lineup). Moving to a larger, more full range center will improve the overall system playing ceiling and dynamics, but won't change the sound (within its current limits).
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series TritonCinema SuperSat 3C Anchor