file Articulating Wall Mount for Aon 3's?

• jcbudny's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 61
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
jcbudny Posted 8 years 4 months ago
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an articulating wall mount that will hold the weight of the Aon 3's and allow them to be angled down? I would like to be able to mount the speakers about 6' high and angle them down towards the listening area.

Thanks!
7.2.4: Triton Ref Towers (L/R), SuperCenter XXL (C), SuperSat 3's (Surr), Triton 5 Towers (R Surr) & Invisa HTR 7000 x 4
Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 2
Processor: Anthem AVM 60
Amp: Outlaw Audio 7700 & Emotiva Gen 3 (Ceiling)
Display: Epson 5040UB + Screen Innovations Series 7 Zero Edge Black Diamond 110"
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 8 years 4 months ago
Hey Jcbudny,
Sorry, no idea but I think IF you can do it, you will have some awesome surrounds or rears!!! WELL worth your effort!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

WayneWilmeth wrote: Hey Jcbudny,
Sorry, no idea but I think IF you can do it, you will have some awesome surrounds or rears!!! WELL worth your effort!!!
God Bless,
Wayne

Thanks Wayne!

I did some looking this morning and didn't see anything that could hold 20 pounds and work with the keyhole in the back of the Aon. Perhaps when I stop in at my local dealer next week they'll have some suggestions.

Cheers
7.2.4: Triton Ref Towers (L/R), SuperCenter XXL (C), SuperSat 3's (Surr), Triton 5 Towers (R Surr) & Invisa HTR 7000 x 4
Display: Epson 5040UB + Screen Innovations Series 7 Zero Edge Black Diamond 110"
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 8 years 4 months ago
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by anthem. info_outline
I too am looking for some great Wall mounts for my Aon 3's. I happened upon these at Amazon. They appear to provide everything one is looking for...swivel, tilt, sturdiness, and adequate weight support.

Any thoughts?....www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000X9O8SI/ref=pd...1FQ4E0WGYKYX2RWRW3XD
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, T Cobe

anthem wrote: I too am looking for some great Wall mounts for my Aon 3's. I happened upon these at Amazon. They appear to provide everything one is looking for...swivel, tilt, sturdiness, and adequate weight support.

Any thoughts?....www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000X9O8SI/ref=pd...1FQ4E0WGYKYX2RWRW3XD

Thanks for sharing this, I did not see these. The Aon 3's are listed as being 9" wide and the mount says it'll work on speakers up to 11" wide. I didn't read the manual for the mounts, but do they require you to "drill" any fasteners into the speaker walls? I also don't own the Aons so I can't check, if the clamps work through pressure, is the base of the Aon 3 sturdy enough to support this?

If you pick these up PLEASE share your experiences.

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, T Cobe

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 8 years 4 months ago
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by anthem. info_outline
After looking at various brackets to support the Aon 3's and pouring over numerous reviews (over 600) I ordered a pair of VideoSeca side clamping mounting brackets from amazon for $35.00 with free shipping. These appear the perfect solution for swiveling and tilting. I'll let you know how installation goes and if they preform as described.www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000X9O8SI/ref=pd...1FQ4E0WGYKYX2RWRW3XD
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395, T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Aon Series Articulating Wall Mount for Aon 3's?