file Currently playing

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 2 years 1 month ago

Pomplamoose - Big Brown Eyes
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• smithjames23's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 1
smithjames23 Posted 2 years 4 weeks ago
"I am always listening ""you got me"". I am listening music on my Logitech audiophile headset while on work.
"

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago
Hey Brother Anthem, I am looking for any news, a word, some update from you my friend. How are you doing? How are the doctors treating you? Is Juanita kicking you while you are down? ha ha
Seriously, let us know how you are doing, praying for you every day!!!!! God Bless and heal you, keep you,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
anthem Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago
Hi Wayne, Rick and All:
Just got back from the Urologist for my second opinion. Not much has changed from the first opinion. Take out the bladder and whatever else they find. Said they won't know the full extent of things until they open me up. I'm praying I can keep my anus. Surgery is set for July 19th.

The entire month of June I've done nothing but sit around. The Doctors won't let me do any physical labor. So what do I do all day? I get up between 2 & 4 am. Watch tv, read, walk, and listen to the T refs. Sounds like fun, right? It gets to be a drag after awhile.

Last Tuesday the 21st I started having blood in my urine again with some chunks of my bladder trying to come through the penis...that just plain scares me. I went to the Urologist on the 22cd and he drove a catheter up me, flushed me out, and told me to walk around the hospital for 1 hour. After I was finished with my walk, he pulled out the catheter and told me to go home and drink lots of water. I've been drinking 15-21 (16.9 oz. bottles) of water ever day, plus orange juice, milk and coffee. The past ten days I've done nothing but drink water and pee blood. I'm going to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes. This is getting old real fast. I asked the Urologist today if I keep bleeding like this might I need a blood transfusion? Quite possibly.

Anyway, I want to Thank you guys for all the care, Love and support you've shown me. I really appreciate it.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago
Thanks my Brother Anthem, my friend, so great to hear from you again.
Sorry to hear that you are not better than this already, and to hear about all the waiting and hanging around you are having to do. July 19 still seems quite a ways away, but hey man, the time has been going super fast lately (post covid ha ha) so it will be here in no time.
Sorry to hear about all the excitement around the simple job of peeing!!!!! I always take that for granted pretty much so I will give special thanks the next time I drain the ol lizard!!!!
I just got diagnosed with a gallstone, so I may be joining you one of these days in that drama. OUCH.
Feeling for you!!!!! And pray for you daily at least once, but often more when I think of you. You know, like when I mentally go through a list of all the crazy people I have known. ha ha
Seriously am praying for you.
Keep in touch,
God bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
anthem Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago

Craig Chaquico/Four Corners (1998) Samba Del Rio

No time for Chit Chat...gotta pee.:laugh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back