check Changing over to GET

• Aburguy's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 3
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Aburguy Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Super Center Xl. I’m really excited to get this speaker. I want to change my entire system over to GE. Other than my 2 forcefield 3 subs, I have all Pioneer speakers. 85% of my time is movies, but I think I would be better off with GE. I decided to start with the Center. My plan is to also get some Triton 7’s so my front stage is matched. I actually bought the Center without even listening to it lol. The dealer I bought it from said it will surpass my expectations. Ordered it last Tuesday hope it comes in soon. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Hi Aburguy, I agree with your GoldenEar dealer. I suspect you'll be quite pleased with the clarity, detail, and natural midrange reproduction produced by the SuperCenter XL center speaker. Adding a set of Triton 7s as your mains (along with your 2 x ForceField 3 subwoofers) would be a great front soundstage for your home theater system. Happy Listening!

Thanks so much. What should I consider for my rear surround. In sealing is not really an option. Also what would work for height speakers.

Thanks

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Hi Aburguy, If you're planning to hang your surround speakers on the side walls or back wall of your listening room, the SuperSat 3s or SuperSat 50s would work well. If you can use a larger surround speaker, the Aon 2s or Aon 3s paced on a stand or shelf would be a good choice. If, by chance, you could use a tower speaker as your surrounds, I'd consider using the Triton 7s.

When selecting height speakers, it depends a bit on where you're going to place your height speakers. If they can be placed in the ceiling, the Invisa HTR7000s or Invisa 650 would be a good choice. If the height speakers would be mounted to the front wall of your listening room, the SuperSat 50s or SuperSat 3s would work well - and they can be easily mounted high on the front wall of your listening room.

Thanks I definitely will check out the Aons, as stands will work and the sat speakers for heights.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperCenter Series Changing over to GET