file SuperCenter rattling

• 2msnyspeakers's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
2msnyspeakers Posted 3 years 2 months ago
A couple years ago I bought Golden Ear speakers for my 5.1.2 Atmos setup. Just a month or two after getting them, I noticed a rattling noise from the SuperCenter speaker. At the time, it was easily fixed for a while by just squeezing the plastic side panels. Over the years it seems to have gotten progressively worse. I have now tried putting padding under it, inside the plastic panels, around the tie for the plastic and it only seems to be getting worse. I even tried taking the plastic panels off and that made it much worse. The speakers aren't blown and if they are that is extremely disappointing that they blew after a month of mild use. Do you know what could be causing this? I'm afraid to take it apart. Any ideas how to fix this issue? It is extremely distracting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Hi 2msnyspeakers, please contact GoldenEar's tech support/customer service department. They can go over some troubleshooting measures with you. You can reach them at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 1-949-800-1805.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperCenter Series SuperCenter rattling