file Av cabinet to fit reference center

• Ddent's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Ddent Posted 2 years 1 month ago
Hi, I need a cabinet to rest a 77 inch oled on top and place the reference center underneath. I have been struggling trying to find a 36 inch wide opening. Looking for suggestions…thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 2 years 1 month ago

Hi, I need a cabinet to rest a 77 inch oled on top and place the reference center underneath. I have been struggling trying to find a 36 inch wide opening. Looking for suggestions…thanks

Check out Salamander.

www.salamanderdesigns.com/all-products/?...v5bnh0BoCkCIQAvD_BwE
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

• Ddent's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
Ddent Posted 2 years 1 month ago
Thanks, looks good, spendy stuff!

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 2 years 1 month ago
Yes, I know. Their not cheap in any sense of the word. I have their Synergy Triple Unit SL20 A/V cabinet. It's sturdy as a tank. I think if an elephant sat on it the floor beneath it would break before the cabinet does. Eight legs! (on my unit). It can be challenging - but doable - to level if you have very uneven flooring. The middle racks (on my unit) can be precisely positioned. For instance I can set them 12 inches from the base, or 11 and 15/16th's! Again, leveling of the shelves becomes a challenge. They have options to use rolling casters as feet which could come in handy should you opt to go that route. Good way to go if you know you'll constantly be moving the cabinet. Issue there is the rolling caster raise the cabinet another inch (or a bit more) so that could interfere with optimizing the viewing center of your television to PVP. Their customer service (if even needed) is very good too. For instance if any part has a slight blemish or if a screw is a bit warped or becomes warped once you tighten it down, they send you out a replacement immediately. In all likelihood you wont need to avail yourself of their customer service as their QA process is (very) good. If you want to order you can probably get a discount off their MSRP by using one of their dealers.
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Write Your Own Review SuperCenter Series Av cabinet to fit reference center