file What is the Triton One's tweeter height/distance from the floor ???

• cooter's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
cooter Posted 6 months 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have a definitive answer for what the tweeter height of the original Triton One is? It's not listed in their literature.

I'm adding IsoAcoustics GAIA II Loudspeaker Isolators to my T1's speaker bases, which will lift the speakers (and therefore, the tweeters) 2" higher off the floor. I want the tweeters pointed directly at my ears in my seated listening position, which may require a different chair, but can't tell where the tweeters are located on the speaker because of the cloth sleeve.

Can anyone tell me how high the tweeter is off the floor with the speaker sitting directly on the floor?

Thanks!
Creek Destiny Integrated, Sansui TU-919 Tuner, Marantz SA8001 SACD Player, stacked-platter layered-plinth Bogen B62 TT w/OL1 tonearm & Zu Audio DL-103 Mk.II cart, Bob's Devices CineMag 1131 SUT, Creek OBH-15 Mk2 phono pre-amp, MIT CVT Terminator 1&2 cables/ICs, Triton Ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 6 months 4 weeks ago
Hi cooter, The tweeter used in the original One tower is 40.3 inches above the floor. This measurement is taken from the bottom of the tower's base to the center of the tweeter. The height of your feet or spikes should be added to this measurement. Happy Listening!

• cooter's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 7
cooter Posted 6 months 4 weeks ago
Thank you, I very much appreciate the help/information.
As it turns out, my ears are currently at 40-3/8” when seated in my listening position: now I know exactly how much to adjust my seating upward when I add the GAIA IIs.
Thanks again!
Creek Destiny Integrated, Sansui TU-919 Tuner, Marantz SA8001 SACD Player, stacked-platter layered-plinth Bogen B62 TT w/OL1 tonearm & Zu Audio DL-103 Mk.II cart, Bob's Devices CineMag 1131 SUT, Creek OBH-15 Mk2 phono pre-amp, MIT CVT Terminator 1&2 cables/ICs, Triton Ones.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers What is the Triton One's tweeter height/distance from the floor ???