file Emotiva ERC-3 CD player for sale

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GDHAL Posted 1 year 9 months ago
I'm selling my Emotiva ERC-3 CD player. It's in exactly perfect condition. Includes remote, manual, power cord, original carton/packaging and receipt of purchase as proof I am the original owner.

I'm asking $500. Reason I'm selling is that I'm abandoning the CD format.

With your purchase I'm including the following items for FREE.

* Emotiva CMX-6 power strip (new).
* 3,000 Grateful Dead CDs spanning 1965 to 1995, packed in spindles, 100 per spindle.
* Six month no questions asked money back guarantee.

Must pick up. In so doing the equipment can be auditioned. My zip is 11520. If interested contact me (Hal) here on the forum by replying to this thread or email me direct at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks. :)
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
GDHAL Posted 1 year 9 months ago
It should be noted that Emotiva's latest ERC-4 CD player DOES NOT PLAY GAPLESS. IMO, that disqualifies it as an audiophile-grade component!
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
GDHAL Posted 1 year 3 months ago
** THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE **

A fellow deadhead and audiophile from Pennsylvania (not sure exactly where, but not more than 2 hours drive from my place) contacted me via Facebook messenger asking if I wanted to sell my CDs. He basically found this same post that I also placed on Facebook.

I replied that I do not sell music. I left my phone number if he wanted to discuss further, trade, whatever. He called me within five minutes. After speaking with him and realizing his sincerity and love for the band, he then made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He said I'll give you $300 for them.

I said "no"!!!

$200.

This was yesterday. He just stopped by today to pick them up (photo attached).

I'm delighted and heartbroken at the same time. Delighted because it free's up six cubic feet of closest space with items I never use (anymore). Heartbroken because I created each one of them (3000) by myself using EAC software, spending $900 in materials (blank CDs), hand labeling each one, etc.

That process took many years. He was impressed as to how well kept I have them stored. Each spindle has desiccant packs. Each disk is labeled with the show date, source, and specific songs on them. All are ordered by date. All CDs are filled to their 80 min limit capacity.

Goodbye my beloved CDs. You shall remain in my (broken) heart forever.
Attachments:

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System Emotiva ERC-3 CD player for sale