file Feeling pressure

• Smoke's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Smoke Posted 3 years 2 months ago
I recently bought a pair of triton 1R. My problem is the speakers seem to be pressuring up the room to a point that you can feel it in your ears and is giving me a headache. Bass is turned down volumes are low. Room is big. 20x24x13. My equipment is Rogue tube equipment. I have never had this problem with other speakers. Anybody have any ideas. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Hi Smoke, It sounds like your main listening position might be located in a room node, and this might be the reason why you're feeling pressure from the speakers. You might try moving the speakers a bit. Specifically, I'd try moving the towers a bit further away from the wall or corners. Angling the speakers inward might also help. You might also try (temporarily) moving your main listening position closer (or further away) from the speakers to see if this helps. If it's easier, feel free to contact GoldenEar's tech support department at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 1-949-800-1805.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back