file HTR 7000 or 650 for Atmos (Top) Speakers in a 5.2.4 Configuration?

• jimmyfan's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
jimmyfan Posted 1 year 11 months ago
Hi, i'm planning atmos installation with same ceiling height as yours. What are the distances you've placed the HTR 7000s on the ceiling at? How many feet forward of the MLP and how many feet to the side (or apart from each other)? Same for the rear 7000s. I'm conflicted about how necessary it is to use 7000s for the rear atmos.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jimmyfan's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
jimmyfan Posted 1 year 11 months ago

Just wanted to add that I use 4 HTR 7000s in a 5.4.4 system (T1s, SCXXL, T2+s) with an 8 foot ceiling and they sound great.

Hi,

(Sorry, forgot to quote who i'm responding to)
I'm planning atmos installation with same ceiling height as yours. What are the distances you've placed the HTR 7000s on the ceiling at? How many feet forward of the MLP and how many feet to the side (or apart from each other)? Same for the rear 7000s. I'm conflicted about how necessary it is to use 7000s for the rear atmos.

Thanks!

• Hagman's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 24
Hagman Posted 1 year 11 months ago

Just wanted to add that I use 4 HTR 7000s in a 5.4.4 system (T1s, SCXXL, T2+s) with an 8 foot ceiling and they sound great.

Hi,

(Sorry, forgot to quote who i'm responding to)
I'm planning atmos installation with same ceiling height as yours. What are the distances you've placed the HTR 7000s on the ceiling at? How many feet forward of the MLP and how many feet to the side (or apart from each other)? Same for the rear 7000s. I'm conflicted about how necessary it is to use 7000s for the rear atmos.

Thanks!

Sorry but I don’t think my situation will help. My room is above the garage with sloped ceilings and I just put them in the point of the slope where they aim directly at the mlp.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Getting Started Buying Advice HTR 7000 or 650 for Atmos (Top) Speakers in a 5.2.4 Configuration?