file 3D Array Comments from a system designer

• Moderator's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 11 years 3 months ago
A fun letter we received with comments on the 3D Array Soundbar from a system designer at our GoldenEar dealer in Atlanta:

Dear Sandy,

I just wanted to drop you a line again and offer my praises for the 3D Array soundbar!! One of my clients has a town home with a bonus room and she wanted to do a media system (projector, 120" screen, speakers, etc.) for the Superbowl...

I was confident that she would be pleased with the GoldenEar 3D Array and Forcefield 4 sub for her main speakers, but she was very hesitant, because everyone else she talked to didn't think a soundbar was a good option. They, of course, didn't know about GoldenEar, so everyone's perception of a soundbar was pretty low. I was finally able to convince her in our showroom with a proper demonstration of music first (she was amazed that only 2 channels were playing) and a movie. And because of its low profile, we could tuck it close to the screen frame so it wouldn't be noticed.

The install went down last week and I stopped by today to tweak the audio and video settings. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY at how good the (3D Array) soundbar performed in such a large room (15' x 27'). We used a basic Pioneer surround sound receiver, budget Sony blu-ray player, and an Apple TV. It sounded clean, tight, and effortless....

The 3D Array is NOT a soundbar. It is an integrated front channel SOLUTION. That thing is full of surprises!! :) Cheers!!

Kind Regards,
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff_D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LMRappard's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
LMRappard Posted 11 years 2 months ago
Welcome to my house everyday! All of my friends and family are blown away.

Lance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Write Your Own Review SuperCinema 3D Array 3D Array Comments from a system designer