question-circle Power Amp limits for 3D Array XL

• mscarp24's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 2
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
mscarp24 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
Hello and thanks for any help that can be offered. I am contemplating purchasing the SuperCinema 3D Array XL but have a question about power amplification for stereo music playback. I currently am utilizing a Denon AVR-X6500H for surround sound. I also have been using a Peachtree Audio AMP 500 with 500 watts (2 channel) RMS per channel. This would run the right and left front channels. I see that the 3D Array XL is rated up to 300 watts. Will I create problems utilizing this amplifier with the 3D Array XL? The amp running through the Denon has a super clean signal and I can limit the output via the Denon settings. Thanks

mscarp24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 4 years 3 months ago

mscarp24 wrote: Hello and thanks for any help that can be offered. I am contemplating purchasing the SuperCinema 3D Array XL but have a question about power amplification for stereo music playback. I currently am utilizing a Denon AVR-X6500H for surround sound. I also have been using a Peachtree Audio AMP 500 with 500 watts (2 channel) RMS per channel. This would run the right and left front channels. I see that the 3D Array XL is rated up to 300 watts. Will I create problems utilizing this amplifier with the 3D Array XL? The amp running through the Denon has a super clean signal and I can limit the output via the Denon settings. Thanks

mscarp24

As long as you run the 3DA-XL and amp within their limits you should have no problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperCinema 3D Array Power Amp limits for 3D Array XL