file Using HTR7000 as 6 Atmos?

• ssukov78's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
ssukov78 Posted 1 year 5 months ago
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by ssukov78. info_outline
1. Room is 21 W x 23 L x 9 H. 2 rows. I have wiring for 9.2.6 atmos, but since those are directional will I have problems using 6 HTR, better to live with 4?
2. I really love Paradigm 100F as fronts and 90C as center, what problems will i have using HTRs for Atmos and MPXs for rear/side?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 1 year 5 months ago
Hi ssukov78, The Invisa HTR7000s work extremely well as the height or Atmos speakers in a top-of-the-line Atmos home theater system. When setting up these speakers, they work better when placed a bit further away from the listening position (than what's normally recommended). Ideally, I'd recommend placing the Invisa HTR7000s approximately 4 feet away from the main listening position. If you're able to place all 6 x of these speakers approximately 4 feet away from the listening position, then you're in good shape. Otherwise, you might consider using 4 x Invisa HTR7000s (as your front and rear Atmos speakers) and the Invisa 650s as your "middle" Atmos speakers.

The Invisa MPXs would work quite well as your surrounds - and their angled driver design provides a great balance of focused sound and spaciousness.

I would not expect you to have any issues (in terms of tonal balance or timbre) with using the Invisa speakers with these Paradigm front speakers. Happy Listening!

• ssukov78's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
ssukov78 Posted 1 year 5 months ago
Thanks a lot, very useful

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Invisa Series Using HTR7000 as 6 Atmos?