file AON/ BRX speakers to use with Triton 3 as Surround sounds in Dolby Atmos setup

• Davecactus's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Davecactus Posted 2 years 5 months ago
Hi, first time on this board. (Posted in Triton area, but maybe under AON series is a better spot)

I am looking to upgrade my SC77 Pioneer elite AVR to Denton AVR 4700 and I need help with my atmos 5.1.2 setup.

I have two Triton 3 front speakers and a supercenter XL.

I am going to add 2 super sat 3C for my height speakers. Behind the couch and pointing down. Other half will not allow me to put speakers in front (clashes with paintings :( )

Here is where I need help. I want to replace my Polk audio dipole surround speakers with GE. I am debating the BRX, AON 2, and AON 3. Price is not an issue. I have ten foot ceilings and the viewing area is about 15 x 15 feet. I mostly just watch movies and XBOX series X games. I just want to best clarity and sound possible that match well with my other speakers (AON look might be better with my other speakers).

What will pair better with the triton 3’s? What would sound the best? I am leaning towards the BRX, but would it be overkill and a waste of money compared to the AON’s? The speakers will be put on 30” stands.

Thanks for the help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Aon Series AON/ BRX speakers to use with Triton 3 as Surround sounds in Dolby Atmos setup