file Adding 2 subs to Triton setup

• cgott42's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
cgott42 Posted 6 months 4 weeks ago
Q#1 - I currently have Triton 2 (the original) , SuperCenter Reference, and Aon3's as surrounds (also adding Atmos speakers).
I want to use the Directional 4 sub ability of some AVRs - thus want to add 2 more subs for the back corners

I generally don't blast the subs as it disturbs my wife upstairs - so I currently have my Triton subs dialed down
My goal to add the subs is not to add more punch (the Tritons do great for that), but rather to add the dimensionality /location

If so - am I OK to add 2 GE Forcefield 3's
or do I need something more.

Q#2 - I'm also 50/50 about possibility upgrading to the Triton One.R - will that changes anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago
Hi cgott42, Adding a set of ForceField 3 subwoofers to your system - and placing them in the back corners of your listening room should work very well. This will provide an evenness of bass throughout your listening room. This setup would provide a "bear hug" of bass around the listeners. Upgrading to the Triton One.Rs up front would be a nice upgrade from the Triton Twos - and you could still add two ForceField 3s to the back of your listening room - for the "bear hug effect". Happy Listening!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support ForceField Subs Adding 2 subs to Triton setup