question-circle Multiple inputs on Forcefield?

• Duff_Da's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 2
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Duff_Da Posted 3 years 3 months ago
I have a Forcefield 4 sub, which I use with my Triton Seven speakers. The sub is currently connected to my A/V receiver via the low level input. My question is...can you use both the high-level (speaker) connections at the same time as the low level (LFE) input? My idea is that I could purchase a second Forcefield 4, and use one to augment the bass from the left speaker, and one to augment the right speaker bass. In addition, I could also have dual subs connected to the subwoofer outputs on my AVR.

If possible, this could function sort of like the powered Tritons. I’m sure it wouldn’t be as effective, but it might be fun to try. Hiwever, none of this would work unless I could use both inputs at the same time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 3 years 3 months ago
Hi Duff_Da, Hopefully, I have some good news. It would be quite acceptable to use the low level, LFE input and the high level speaker inputs on the ForceField subwoofers at the same time. The ForceField subwoofers are designed to combine or sum together any bass they receive from the LFE input with any bass they receive from the speaker level inputs. Basically, the ForceField subwoofers will play any bass they receive. Your thoughts of connecting two ForceField 4s in stereo (via the speaker level connections) along with their LFE inputs should work quite well. Happy Listening!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support ForceField Subs Multiple inputs on Forcefield?