file SuperSat 3 Stands

• Utftballfan's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 3
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Utftballfan Posted 11 years 1 month ago
I received an email that the moderator responded to my previous question but for some reason I can not find it in the forums. The question was how long should it take for thestandsto arrive after ordering from dealer. The answer was that the stands are in stock in the KY warehouse with a 1-2 day lead time. This being the case my next question is why I am I still waiting after 3 weeks. I called the dealer today and left a message questioning the lenghty wait time and mentioned the fact that I had already paid for the stands. I have called him a coplenofntimes and Ibget the same response. "I will call you when they come in just like I did with your speakers". It only took my speakers a few days together herd. Anyway, I am not bi$&@!?& or anything but I would like to have my stands to finish my set up. My dealer is only a 15 minute drive away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Yep, had to approve it.

No point in carrying on, what is your dealer's name - if you want us to get involved? If you don't want to out them here, just call the office for help :410-998-9134.

I would have to guess your dealer has an "issue"of some sort, otherwise you would have had them 2-1/2 weeks ago.

Moderator wrote: Yep, had to approve it.

No point in carrying on, what is your dealer's name - if you want us to get involved? If you don't want to out them here, just call the office for help :410-998-9134.

I would have to guess your dealer has an "issue"of some sort, otherwise you would have had them 2-1/2 weeks ago.

I will give them a chance to respond to the message I left today. If there is no resolve I will give you a call.

Thanks

Utftballfan wrote:

Moderator wrote: Yep, had to approve it.

I will give them a chance to respond to the message I left today. If there is no resolve I will give you a call.

Thanks

Picked up my speaker stands today. The dealer was apologetic and explained the order slipped through the cracks. At least he was honest. He gave me some speaker wire which was cool. I got the stands assembled and the speakers installed, set up and tuned in. What a difference separation can make.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Great, glad you got it worked out, enjoy!

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back