file My New York Experience with the T2s

• monsterzero's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 114
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
monsterzero Posted 9 years 9 months ago
so im back in Thailand after 2 weeks in the Big Apple.Went over to Audio Breakthroughs and sat down with the owner myself and my girlfriend.We had brought Pink Floyd Dark Side and Fleetwood Mac Rumors,both on SACD.

We wanted to try several different amps but the owner insisted we start with the Rogue Audio Cronos Magnum,and to say I was totally floored by that combo is an understatement!It was so beautiful that my girlfriend actually cried....true story!

We next tried a NAD T748 and while it still sounded good there was zero comparison.I wanted to hear the NAD as they are future proof with upgradeable HDMI panels,but apparently the Integra 40.6 has everything im looking for(HDMI 2.0,HDCP 2.2 and Atmos ready,so im gonna check that one out to run the theater when I return to NY.

We wrapped up the afternoon in the office of Audio Breakthroughs talking electronics when the shops phone rang.One of the saleperson answere it and chatted with the person on the other line for a few minutes when he handed me the phone and said"Its for you"
Totally confused I said "hello" and the voice on the other end said "Hi,this is Sandy Gross,what did you think of my speakers"?I almost fell outta the chair!

We chatted for a few minutes about the look of the T2s,the T1s and when it was all finished I thanked Sandy for chatting with me and he thanked me for listening to his speakers.

I guess I believe in fate afterall
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, Chop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Write Your Own Review My New York Experience with the T2s