file Triton Two subwoofer volume changing on its own or cutting out.

• eXcalibur's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 17
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
eXcalibur Posted 5 months 2 weeks ago
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by eXcalibur. info_outline
Hi,

Both of my GoldenEar Triton Twos (original version, not the newer Two+) recently started to have the same problem. As I turn the volume knob on the subs, the sub volume jumps allover the place and is inconsistent. Sometimes the volume of the subs just shifts on its own to be either super quiet or super loud. As I slowly move the volume knob up and down, I can also hear it cut in and out.

I confirmed my wiring from the SUB to AVR, AVR settings, source material and player are good. Not sure if the fuses are starting to become faulty as a possibility? The issue is most likely with the volume knob on the Tritons or the electronics the knob is connected to.

I love these speakers and really hope there is a way to have this problem repaired. Is there a proper way to request support for an issue like this through GoldenEar?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 5 months 2 weeks ago
Hi eXcalibur, It sounds like the amplifiers built-into these original Triton Two towers are defective - and need to be serviced/replaced. You can work with your local GoldenEar dealer or directly with GoldenEar. If you'd like to work directly with GoldenEar, you can contact their customer service department at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 1-949-800-1805 (M-F 9-5:30 Eastern Time).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Triton Two subwoofer volume changing on its own or cutting out.