arrow_downward
file My SuperCinema setup
attach_file
hello Recently I set up a SuperCinema 3D Array with SuperSat3 surrounds. Here is a picture of the SuperCinema. It matches my flat panel Samsung...
heart GoldenEar family pic?
attach_file
Our Christmas picture this year was like a free ad for GE..includes our latest family member...uhh yes the baby due in May...but also the Triton 2 in...
I picked up Demo Aon 3s, SuperSat 50C, and SuperSat 3s yesterday. I couldn't wait to get them home. The Aon 3s are unbelievable. I'm driving them...
I have demo'd the Triton Two's and absolutely loved them. I can't say the same for the SuperSat 50 used as a center. Don't get me wrong it's good but...
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have been involved in the A/V business since 1985. The store I work for has been in business since 1954. I wanted to...
Hi Guys, My Triton Two's are almost a week old. I am so blown away by these speakers. They sound even better than they did when I heard them in the...
So far, so good. Everything works.
Triton 2 towers, Sat 50 C , two Sat 50s for L/R surrounds. Anthem MRX 700 receiver. Samsung 55" LCD. Oh my, really exceptional. Bought in early...
Got my SuperSat 3s mounted for my rear surrounds (come on Goldenear, can't you include the mounting screws?). Must say they look great! Hopefully they...
arrow_upward
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System