file Currently playing

• cooter's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
cooter Posted 8 months 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the suggestion, GDHAL… I’ll check them out. BTW, how do you like the GoldenEar References? I currently have Triton Ones (traded up from the Twos a few years back). Should I upgrade to the Reference?
Creek Destiny Integrated, Sansui TU-919 Tuner, Marantz SA8001 SACD Player, stacked-platter layered-plinth Bogen B62 TT w/OL1 tonearm & Zu Audio DL-103 Mk.II cart, Bob's Devices CineMag 1131 SUT, Creek OBH-15 Mk2 phono pre-amp, MIT CVT Terminator 1&2 cables/ICs, Triton Ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 8 months 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the suggestion, GDHAL… I’ll check them out. BTW, how do you like the GoldenEar References? I currently have Triton Ones (traded up from the Twos a few years back). Should I upgrade to the Reference?

You're welcome, cooter.

The TRefs are absolutely incredible. I did a review of them when I first bought them (I was the first customer in the world to take delivery on a pair) and have maintained the review to this day. I had a pair of Triton One's myself. They are excellent, but no match for the TRefs. In answer to whether or not you should upgrade, that would depend on your goals (from a sonic perspective) and what your budget allows. I'll guarantee you that if you do upgrade, you won't regret it. :)

halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 7 months 5 days ago
Last edit: 7 months 5 days ago by anthem. info_outline

Marco Sfogli - Stand Alone

Excellent morning alarm.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back