Buying Advice (335 topics)

arrow_downward
I've got a big screen and need to wall mount stuff. Was thinking of 3 horizontal SS50 along bottom with vertical SS50s as surrounds. OR, Aon 3s on...
I am in the process of upgrading my main speakers and am strongly considering the Triton 2s into my existing paradigm setup. Would it be detrimental...
I have similar questions as addressed in this thread but I didn't want to hijack:...
I am planning to purchase a Triton Cinema Two system and am debating the set-up. The speakers will be used in my living room (15' x 20' with 16'...
So, what I’m thinking to cover all situations if possible: What would pair together better specifically in scenario A.? A. Zone 1 = 7.1...
:blink: :unsure: :dry: :S Sorry to ask, but what happened to your Italian dealer, ProAudio Italia??? He has disappeared from your locator, and...
Hi, I just purchased my Triton 2's and a 50C for my home theater/sound system. I am considering the Oppo BDP-93 to serve as a dual purpose Blu-ray...
I just picked up my TritonCinema 2 system and am anxiously awaiting when it will be set up. (Still a month away until their new home is ready) I...
What should the crossover be set to for SuperSat 50s, as center and surround for Triton Two Towers as L/Rs in a 7.1 system? I'm sure my Audyssey auto...
I listened to TritonCinema Two and loved it. However, I suspect my SO will find the way the towers look unacceptable. SuperCinema 50 looks much nicer,...
I just picked up some SC3s, which I think are very good, but I'm wondering if I am going to be really missing something by not going with the SC50. I...
Hello All (or any), I've just read about GoldenEar in the October issue of HTM, and am excited by the prospect of these speakers. The timing of...
arrow_upward
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Getting Started Buying Advice