Triton Series (108 topics)

arrow_downward
I first had my Triton 2 speakers powered by my Onkyo 809 and they sounded amazing, much better than a lot of speakers with higher price tags when...
I have the Triton 2's in front, SuperSat 50C center and the SuperSat 3s as rears. I finally got the system to where I want it and "wow". My old...
Hi Sandy, First off it was a thrill to meet you in person at CES 2012. I have been a big fan of your audio engineering feats since the Polk days. I...
Wow @#$&ing spectacular. That is my review. I’ve had the Tritons for about two weeks. Each day I become more amazed. My system is composed...
Hello Sandy, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your time on the phone recently and more importantly to thank you for designing the...
I went to my trusted LOCAL home stereo guy for some advice on properly setting up my small retail store. (Thank you Golden Ear for allowing me to...
July 19, 2011 Mr. Sandy Gross GoldenEar Technology PO Box 141 Stevenson, MD 21153 Re: Triton Cinema System Dear Mr. Gross, I am the proud new...
I have been an audio/video enthusiast since the early 70's. Unfortunately for much of that time I had more enthusiasm than I had money to pursue it....
Wow, life changing at a great price, thank you so much. I researched, listened, ordered, waited, and waited some more and boy oh boy was it worth it!...
We recently installed the following: Pioneer SC-35 * GoldenEar TritonTwo (front left and right) * GoldenEar 50c (center) * Klipsch rears - we are waiting for...
arrow_upward
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back