file Top Five Audiophile Demo Tracks

• Budy's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Budy Posted 2 years 3 months ago
Great list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GDHAL Posted 2 years 3 months ago
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by GDHAL. Reason: Added high res info info_outline
I have so many test tracks to use that it would take up pages on this form to list them all, however because you've asked for five I'll submit three red book CDs that I highly recommend to everyone to check out as far as demo tracks. They're listed in no particular order. You can thank me later.

Weather report ...sportin Life.. entire CD

Denon audio technical CD tracks 3 through 11 (to be clear this is CD c39-7147)

Al Dimeola - elegant gypsy... entire CD

Edit: of course I could recommend the highest PCM resolution that there is which is 24 /192. In that case , you want to listen to anything from the Grateful dead's St Louis box set ( in WAV format of course). That is the best digital I've ever heard... Not just because I'm a grateful deadhead but because the recording is so amazing you can hear the musicians breathing if you listen hard enough and have a resolving system.
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System Top Five Audiophile Demo Tracks